Board of Directors
In conjunction with the Supervisory Board, the Board of Directors has an important role in the direction of the activities performed by the LIFE Institute.
The Board of Directors has a tripartite governance system, ensuring balance between representations from the private sector, civil society and academy members.
- Miguel Serediuk Milano Director of Permian Brazil and Milano Consultancy and Planning ; President of LIFE Institute Board of Directors
- Clóvis Borges Executive Director of non profit SPVS and Vice President of LIFE Institute Board of Directors
- Braulio Ferreira de Souza Dias Former Executive Secretary of the Convention on Biological Diversity (2012-2016) and Professor on Biological Science Department at University of Brasilia
- Flavio Marques Goulart Director of Business and Communication at Japan Tobacco International – JTI Brazil
- Giem Raduy Guimarães Stockholder and Board member of Positivo Group
- Maria de Lourdes Nunes Executive director of Boticario Group Foundation for Nature Protection
- Luis Felipe Kraemer Carbonell Director of Itaipu Binational Coordination
- Paulo Monteiro Barbosa Filho CEO of Ponte Nova Energia
- Fausto Caron CEO at ABN-AMRO Bank
- Thomas Lovejoy Professor Ph.D. Yale University, Biology and senior fellow at the United Nations Foundation
- Thomas M. Lewinsohn Professor of Ecology at the University of Campinas and cooperates as honorary professor at Technical University of Munich