Board of Directors
In conjunction with the Supervisory Board, the Board of Directors has an important role in the direction of the activities performed by the LIFE Institute.
The Board of Directors has a tripartite governance system, ensuring balance between representations from the private sector, civil society and academy members.
- Roberto Klabin Founder of Caiman-Pantanal; President of LIFE Institute Board of Directors
- Maria de Lourdes Nunes Executive director of Boticario Group Foundation for Nature Protection; Vice President of LIFE Institute Board of Directors
- Clóvis Borges Executive Director of non profit SPVS
- Fábio Alperowitch Director of Fama Investimentos
- Flavio Marques Goulart Director of Business and Communication at Japan Tobacco International – JTI Brazil
- Maria Alice Alexandre CEO Permian Brazil
- Márcia Marques Professor at Federal University of Paraná
- Miguel Serediuk Milano Director of Permian Brazil and Milano Consultancy and Planning
- Thomas M. Lewinsohn Professor of Ecology at the University of Campinas and cooperates as honorary professor at Technical University of Munich