- LIFE Premises
Present Premises that based LIFE Methodology and Certification.
- LIFE Standards
Based on LIFE Premises, Principles, criteria and indicators are defined for organizational good practices that should be implemented on primary, secondary and tertiary sectors.
- LIFE Glossary
Presents terms and definitions related to the LIFE Methodology and Certification.
- LIFE Technical Guide 01
Information of organization’s impact calculation and establishment of minimal performance necessary in conservation actions.
- LIFE Technical Guide 02
Evaluates organization’s performance in conservation actions.
- LIFE Conservation Priorities according to Brazilian legislation
- LIFE Policy for the use of chemicals
Defines LIFE policy regarding the use of cheamicals (agrotoxic, antibiotics, hormones, fertilizers and other substances).
- LIFE Policy for the use of genetically modified organisms
Defines LIFE policy regarding the use of genetically modified organisms.
- LIFE Policy for environmental accidents
Defines LIFE policy regarding the LIFE certified companies should treat environmental accidents.
- LIFE Engagement Policy
Presents the LIFE Institute positioning regarding the establishment of partnerships.
- Information about prohibited chemicals
Defines and informs which are the chemical products which use is prohibited by LIFE Institute.
- Derogation of the prohibition of the use of chemicals
Defines the minimum requirements to request the derogation of the use of chemicals by LIFE Certified companies.
- Supplier evaluation
Defines the minimum requirements for the Purchasing Policy, mentioned on LIFE Standards.
- Brazilian Terrestrial Ecoregion Map